Freitag, 4. November 2011

SALE AT KRISTIN´S SCRAP DESIGN

So, heute habe ich mir endlich mal wieder Zeit nehmen könnnen... um meinen Blog auf Vordermann zu bringen. Habe abgelaufene Links und Layouts welche (leider) vom Hoster gelöscht wurden, entfernt.

Nun ist wieder aufgeräumt - und neues Leben kann einziehen.

I cleaned up my blog - removed expired links and the layouts my hoster has erased. So I can reanimate my blog again now.


The only CT which has remained is KRISTIN´S SCRAP DESIGN.

Kristin has a SALE currently

The Digital Scrapbook Day Sale has started in her stores. Enjoy 40% off everything in her stores!!



Here's a new template pack with some basic templates



Kristin made also a Letter version of My Story Vol5




You´ll find her great stuff at Pickleberrypop and at Kristin´s ScrapDesign

Keine Kommentare: